Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

New Release! All the Money in the World


   New Release   

  
Cover by Chloe Belle Arts
   

All the Money in the World
by BK Wright


Available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

“Jeff, stay with me one last night… please,” Pierce begged.

“How could I not?”

“Don’t forget me, Jeff. You know I would change things if I could. No matter where life leads us, don’t ever forget.”

“Pierce, baby, you’re the only one I will ever love. You and I should be together. If only… what am I saying? There’s no other way. We have no choice.”

“I know.”

“This can’t be the end for us. Please say it isn’t the end.”

“It’s not the end, Jeff. We’ll be together the way we were meant to be… in time. I know we will. I can feel it.” He pressed his lips to Jeff’s cheek and kissed the tear that rolled down his face.

Pierce dressed quickly and snuck out of the hotel room only moments before Jeff’s alarm sounded.

Jeff wiped the tears from his eyes and felt his cheek where Pierce had kissed him. Forcing his body to move, he stood up and stretched. When he noticed the white tuxedo hanging from a hook on the wall, he slumped to the floor. It should be you, Pierce, he thought, as he remembered the four years they had been roommates and lovers while earning their college degrees.

Today Jeff will recite his wedding vows with his wife, while Pierce, his best man, stands beside him.

Don’t miss this Happily Ever After love story. It will melt your heart!



 Get the ebook today! 
Available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment